ANSWERS TO EVERYTHING
We’ve answered some of your most popular questions…
- Down is defined as a unique three-dimensional cluster with the ability to trap air and add warmth without weight. It’s breathable and wicks away moisture while insulating.
- Our products are hypoallergenic.
About fill power:
- Fill power is a numerical designation for the volume one ounce of down occupies. The higher the value the more volume the one ounce will occupy. Fill power also provides an index for determining the lofting, insulation properties and quality of the down.
- Our products have a 600 fill power.
- Feathers are two dimensional and defined by having a spine. They provide body and recovery when used in down and feather blended pillows or all feather pillows.
About deco fillers:
- We recommend deco fillers to be 1 inch larger than the cover, so it fills out the cover as best as possible.
About duvet inserts:
- We recommend duvet inserts to be a minimum of 2 inches larger than the cover, so it fills out the cover as best as possible.
About baffle box duvet construction:
A vertical wall of fabric between boxes keeps fill evenly distributed, and allows the down to reach it’s maximum loft providing warmth and thickness.
About sewn-through duvet construction:
Two pieces of fabric are layered with fill sandwiched between them, then sewn to help keep the fill evenly distributed.
Down & feather product:
We recommend professional laundering 1-2 times/year (note laundering, not dry cleaning). If you choose to home launder please use the following guidelines:
Down alternative product:
You may choose to have your duvet insert and sleeping pillows professionally laundered or wash your bedding at home. We recommend washing product 1-2 times/year. If you choose to home launder please use the following guidelines: